Fishing in the Gulf Coast

They always tell you to be patient, but somehow it never works for me. But fishing requires a lot of patients and I just waited and waited for something to catch on my line but it looks like the fish have gotten more smarter than I expected. It’s been 20 minutes but it feels like I have been holding a fishing for hours.

When about to give up and reel up my line, I feel my line pull, the fish trying desperately to escape his death but its too late! I reel up my line as fast as I can and I feel the energy in my body increase that it makes me feel so happy to catch my first to shark.

I finally see my prized possession in the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico fighting desperately to get one last opportunity to live, unfortunately that wont be happening. I pull it in, and see my lucky catch. A monster shark who is flapping so hard trying to escape into its home of the blue waters. Thai Fishing Boat ~ Please read description
Creative Commons License Photo Credit: Coby Bidwell via Compfight

3 Responses

1. sohamr421 February 6, 2014 at 2:06 pm | | Reply

I have never been fishing, but I always have wanted to. It sounds like it takes a lot of patience.

2. matthews400 February 7, 2014 at 4:13 pm | | Reply

I’ve been fishing a few times and the only fish I saw were the ones that ate the doughnut that I dropped off the pier.

3. andreal411 February 9, 2014 at 10:24 pm | | Reply

I also have ever been fishing but it sounds great. I love the visual image inn this! And the picture is great!!