The Phantoms Lair

Creative Commons License Photo Credit: Francesco via Compfight

I walk down into the undergrounds of the Opera House, with the dreadful air and horrible smell surrounds me. The stairs creep as I walk one step closer to my death. The stairs get more steeper as I make my way down to the Phantoms Lair.

I see a big wooden door and it locked by a rusty old lock which I easily can break. At the corner of my eye I see a sudden movement and I turn my head toward that way but then its gone. My heart starts beating faster and faster, I take one more step and than it happens again, I see a movement to my side but then it disappears. And then in a second I see the floor under my feet open and then I plunge maybe 20 feet into the deepest part of the Phantoms.

When I wake up from my fall, I am tied to a chair and when and my mouth is gagged by a crimson handkerchief. Than I see a table with a knife with flesh blood dripping from the sharp metal blade. Than the phantom, the person I wanted to see walks up to me and punches me on the face. My face rushes with pain but in an instant I fell a sharp pain in my chest and that was the last I remember…

One Response

1. jamesl413 April 27, 2014 at 11:40 am | | Reply

“I walk down into the undergrounds of the Opera House, with the dreadful air and horrible smell surrounds me. The stairs creep as I walk one step closer to my death”. You did really good on the imagery. I can almost hear the stairs creaking.